Lucid Absinthe Superieure is the first actual wormwood that contains Absinthe to become legalized in the US ever since the ban in 1912 most people are
wanting to know where to buy Lucid Absinthe.
Lucid was developed by distiller Ted Breaux as well as Viridian Spirits for the US Absinthe market. In contrast to other fake Absinthes, which were developed to be sold in the US, it has real grande wormwood (Artemisia Absinthium) as well as other classic Absinthe herbs. Additional information can be found at drinklucid.com but here are several details of Lucid Absinthe Superieure:-
– It gets its green color from whole herbs instead of artificial colors.
– It has wormwood, sweet fennel, green anise and other classic Absinthe herbs.
– It was created by Ted Breaux, a leading Absinthe distiller, who used his knowledge of traditional Absinthe making techniques to make this historically accurate vintage style Absinthe which complies with US regulations.
– Lucid has a full measure of grande wormwood exactly like pre ban Absinthes. It had been a myth that Absinthe comprised huge amounts of thujone – tests on vintage bottles demonstrated that they will all pass US restrictions (10mg/kg or under of thujone).
– Lucid consists of 62% alcohol by volume.
– It is actually distilled in Saumur in France.
– Lucid has a very exceptional black bottle with green cat’s eyes motivated by a Montmartre cabaret show “Le Chat Noir” from 1881.
Where to buy Lucid Absinthe
In accordance with the Lucid website it may be bought over the United States this means you should be able to buy it from your local liquor store. You possibly can look on the drinklucid website for stockists of Lucid by state, online stockists for instance Shoppers Vineyard and Crown Wine and Spirits, and then for bars and restaurants that serve Lucid. The web site also has a web shop where one can order Lucid apparel.
Lucid isn’t the only Absinthe to have been legalized in the US – a brand name called Green Moon and Absinthes from Kubler have been legalized.
Yet another excellent means of enjoying Absinthe in the USA would be to order Absinthe essences from AbsintheKit.com who offer free worldwide shipping. There is a handling fee for the initial item but shipping and handling is free for added products ordered.
The essences via AbsintheKit.com are made from an alcohol base that is distilled with top-quality herbs like wormwood, aniseed and fennel. The essences are incredibly economical, only $3.95 ($4.95 for the Strong 55) per 20ml essence that produces a 750ml bottle of Absinthe. Kits made up of 280ml of essence, a measure and bottle labels are offered also costing $29 ($39 for Strong 55). These kits create 14 bottles of Absinthe so they make the perfect buy. Just mix 20ml of essence together with 730ml of Everclear or vodka and you have your own real Green Fairy, as Absinthe is well known.
Essences are a good alternative to searching for where to buy Lucid Absinthe and are also fun to use too.